Facilitation and Learning Events
The Exetor Group designs dynamic and innovative learning events that take the unique demands and desired outcomes of each client into careful consideration. We listen and ask questions of the key leaders, to ensure we understand the corporate culture, values and Central Question which we are addressing. This ensures event attendees are actively engaged, and come away with a deeper understanding of organizational values and outcomes.
Common event facilitation and development themes include:
A Case Study on Facilitation and Learning Events
- Preparing executives for the next level of leadership.
- Identifying new skills and behaviors to match a new business strategy.
- Exploring cutting-edge topics such as global management, matrix organizations, e-commerce or changing organization and workforce issues.
- Assisting global businesses to better understand the plethora of cultural issues that affect their strategy implementation, and how these might impact performance.
- Techniques for preparing for mergers, acquisitions, and major change initiatives successfully.